Wednesday 5 March 2014

050314

| | 0 comments





HAIR CUT /

Again, sorry for the selfies but after a new hair cut it had to be done.  It felt like I had loads off the length, and I did, I had about 3 inches off I think- which is actually quite drastic when your hair is fine and i felt like I had been skinned.  I really like it though, it feels much thicker.  It was also needed due to the amount of bleach in my hair. I've had quite a lot of comments regarding my hair- I don't die it myself.  I get it done in an AVEDA salon, so the products used are chemical free (or as chemical free bleach can be) After it's enlightened I then get a toner put over the top which makes it a sort of pinky tinge.  My aim was to look Scandinavian.  As they are all wonderful....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance